So that you may understand me a little bit more, here are some of my beliefs. In no particular order.
- God is Love (1 Jn 4:8).
- in the Holy Trinity; that God in God’s self is relational.
- that Jesus is the son of God.
- in forgiveness.
- grace, unconditional love is a great gift and a reason for living.
- that we are ALL created imago dei – perfect with all our imperfections.
- in protecting and honoring the dignity and worth of each person.
- in hesed.
- that much is to be learned from all faith traditions.
- there is truth in both sides of a story.
- you can have your cake and eat it too if you’re willing to strive for a creative solution.
- in working passionately. Used to be called the Midwest work ethic.
- communicating is important.
- striving to understand.
- learning is fun!
- in social justice. There is too much poverty and suffering in the world.
- some Christians are not very Christian.
- you always have a choice.
- that each of us can make a difference.
- we are called to live in community – to support each other.
- we should take care of mother earth.
- that caring and empathy requires listening.
- in family.